6. One magnificence product that I take advantage of every day is Senna Cosmetics Koi Blush.
7. One of many oldest gadgets nonetheless in my wardrobe is a pair of thigh-high, black Versace boots that I purchased for myself to put on to the Emmys. Then they ended up being a fancy dress piece in Showgirls too.
8. However my favourite factor I’ve ever worn is my marriage ceremony gown. It was designed by my husband Greg‘s uncle, Ralph Lauren, and I wore it on among the finest days of my life.
9. If Robyn‘s “Dancing On My Personal” is taking part in, I’ve to bop.
10. I wrote most of my e book, Ask Elizabeth, at Le Ache Quotidien’s outdated Melrose Ave. location. It is my go-to chain for wholesome, natural meals and it is stuffed with particular recollections of household brunches. (Pre-COVID, in fact!)
Saved By the Bell is out there to stream on Peacock.
—Edited by Billy Nilles
(E! and Peacock are each a part of the NBCUniversal household.)