Choose from a wide range of women’s dresses to fill your closet in style.
Women wear dresses all the time. So, it’s no secret that they’ll buy a new one at every opportunity. But what dresses should you get to ensure a stylish and well-rounded wardrobe? Here’s a list of nine varieties of women’s dresses that deserve a place in your closet:
- Midi Dresses: A midi dress perfectly mixes casual and formal. It usually falls just below the knee, so it looks smart but still allows for more movement than a full-length gown. They’re versatile, too – they look great with sandals or pumps.
- Maxi Dresses: These floor-length gowns from Silk Laundry are elegant, sophisticated and timelessly fashionable. Whether you choose one with bold colours or subtle patterns, maxi dresses will be sure to make an impression wherever you go.
- Shirt Dresses: This style combines a shirt’s comfort with a dress’s look. It’s perfect for days when you’re unsure what to wear or want to look smart but still feel comfortable. This variant is a “must-have” because of its versatility.
- Wrap Dresses: These have an adjustable fit to flatter almost any body type. They usually feature waist-cinching ties and add flair to any outfit without being too extravagant. It offers the perfect combination of feminine and modern. For this style, versatility is the name of the game.
- Off-Shoulder Dresses: Show off some skin in an off-shoulder dress! This style is flirty and flattering and can be dressed up or down as needed. Off-shoulder dresses also come in various lengths, so you can find the one that best suits your body type and preferences.
- Little Black Dress: This classic style is a wardrobe staple. It’s timeless, and it’s perfect for any formal occasion. A black dress is so flexible in function that some women even wear them to the office.
- Sundresses: These lightweight and airy dresses come in various shapes and prints. They’re perfect for summer when you want to show off your tanned skin without feeling too exposed. And the great thing is that they easily transition from day to night with just a few accessories.
- Bodycon Dresses: Show off your curves in this tight-fitting and sexy dress style that hugs your body in all the right places. You probably don’t know it, but bodycon dresses are very figure-flattering and can be dressed up or down as needed. Get one in a bright colour to turn heads.
- Party Dresses: Party dresses are the way to go if you want to get dressed up but still show off your style. These come in many cuts, colours, and styles to help you look your best. Pair your party dress with the right accessories for the perfect look. See more here.
No matter what style of dress you prefer, these nine varieties will ensure that you have a wardrobe full of stylish and unique pieces. So treat yourself to one – or all – of them! See more here